All well tanks are not the same. If you want a well tank with superior strength and durability, opt for the Well-X-Trol well tank from Amtrol. Since inventing the first pre-pressurized tank more than 50 years ago, Amtrol has continued to deliver innovative products, including the latest Well-X-Trol well tank.
The Well-X-Trol pre-pressurized well tank features an extensive list of impressive and industry-leading features:
- At 150 psig, it offers the highest-working pressure in the industry, more than 20 percent higher than competitor’s well tanks.
- It is backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
- Well-X-Trol’s multi-dome construction provides internal bracing for added strength and to prevent over-extension of the diaphragm. These deep-drawn domes are made of high-strength steel that offers twice the strength of rolled steel.
- It features the industry’s thickest diaphragm, made from heavy-duty butyl, which provides extra strength and flexibility. It has a seamless design that allows it to conform precisely to the shell, preventing stretching, creasing, or forming bubbles that could trap water or sediment. A unique hoop ring and groove design secures the diaphragm, liners, and shell to provide added strength and reliability. Amtrol’s exclusive welding process eliminates rough spots and sharp edges that could damage the diaphragm and liner.
- An antimicrobial liner neutralizes more than 99.9 percent of bacteria on contact, while a safe silver-ion technology targets active microorganisms.
- Amtrol’s patent-pending fresh water Turbulator water circulation device agitates the incoming water stream. The water-jet scrubbing action prevents sediment buildup. The Turbulator eliminates stagnant water in VFD applications and helps extend the life of the tank. Combining the Turbulator with the antimicrobial liner ensures clean water technology is delivered in every tank.
- High-grade stainless steel system construction enables the tank to stand up to aggressive water conditions.
- The Tuf-Kote coating, standard on all models, enables Well-X-Trol to stand up to even the most extreme conditions. Color options include blue, tan, and gray.
- An optional, rugged DuraBase composite tank stand is made from UV-resistant material that will never corrode.